Join our Team
We are Growing
Dental Ceramist – Dental Lab Technician
We are looking to hire a Dental Ceramist-Dental Laboratory Technician to join our team. This is a permanent full-time position, 39 hours per week. Working hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. This is a junior position.
Core abilities requirements
· Two (2) plus years experienced as a ceramist.
· Familiar with fabricating anterior restorations using materials such as Zirconia and Lithium Disilicate;
· An outstanding knowledge and understanding of Tooth Anatomy and Morphology;
· Complete know-how of Wax-up for Crowns, Bridges and Implant Prosthesis.
· Knowledge of CAD-Designing would be an additional value.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years. A Dental Laboratory Technician Diploma from an accredited dental school.
2 years to less than 3 years.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Ability to distinguish between colours, Sitting, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Hand-eye co-ordination
Flexibility, Judgement, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus
$35,000.00 to 45,000.00 per year (to be negotiated)
As soon as possible
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com
This Ad is posted on August 24, 2020